About The Role
You will be responsible for overseeing all financial and administrative activities across the brand and will also be providing robust and accurate financial reports.
You will ensure that management accounts are submitted accurately and to the specified deadlines. Review final accounts and highlight variances from budget with management team and support management in specific investigations into departmental management accounts. You will also ensure the production of all statutory information accurately and to the specified deadlines
In addition to this, you will oversee and manage the cash flow and Treasury requirements of the business and produce reports, as required, for management. Assist in developing annual business plans and producing capital project proposals, advise colleagues on business forecasts and the financial impact of management decisions on the business.
You will maintain standards of performance and conduct, dealing with lapses in line with company policy and directives and ensure all aspects of company IT infrastructure is maintained and fully functioning.
• An experienced Accountant with relevant qualifications
• Experience in working with Kerridge is a must
• Prior experience in Motor Trade accounting is essential
• Discretion with confidential and/or sensitive information
• Conscientious and demonstrates a high attention to detail while maintaining accurate records
• Ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands, and schedule work appropriately
• As this position is extremely demanding you should be enthusiastic, flexible, committed and able to work on your own initiative
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job