You will be a well rounded Assistant Accountant that has experience working in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
Duties to include:
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices and accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking and completing purchase orders.
- Preparing and presenting to The Financial Director proposed supplier payment schedules.
- Processing the approved supplier payments.
- Dealing with supplier payment queries.
- Chasing overdue sales invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales.
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team.
You will be part (ACCA, ACMA or ACA) qualified looking to complete your studies, or fully AAT qualified looking to start ACCA, ACMA or ACA Studies (Study support will be offered).
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job