MacKenzie King are delighted to be recruiting an Assistant Accountant for a company who provides financial support and advice to organisations across the UK.
As a Assistant Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring customers finances
- Producing management accounts
- Preparing budgets and forecasts
- Bookkeeping and accounting for transactions
- Manipulating and interpreting data
- Variance analysis
- Providing financial advice, support and guidance to organisations
- Answering telephone queries
- Conducting investigations on customer enquiries
- Seeking advice from team leaders when required
- Liaising with customers
- Referring issues to line manager as required.
The successful candidate will be driven, motivated and keen to learn. You will be AAT qualified or have some accounts experience and you will be proficient in Microsoft Office packages. It is also desirable if you have some customer service experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job