This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
The successful Assistant Accountant will be responsible for performing ledger support across Accounting transactions for a number of groups. Working to tight deadlines, you will be focussed on high volume Bank Reconciliations. Working closely with treasury, you will ensure all revenues are allocated and posted to the correct ledger codes and reconciled accordingly.
To be considered for the job you must have the following:
- Confident working with large data with excellent organisational skills.
- You will also have a positive attitude and open minded to learn new skills.
- You will have previously worked in one of the following roles - Senior Accounts Payable, Senior Accounts Payable Clerk, Senior Sales Ledger Clerk, Assistant Accountant, Accounts Assistant.
- AAT studiers welcome.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Personal Contributory Pension Plan.
- Permanent Health Insurance.
- Life Assurance.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Childcare Vouchers.
- Occupational Health.
- Subsidised Gym Membership.
- On-site Optician.
- Free Onsite Parking.
- Transport Season Ticket Loans.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job