Reporting to the Team Manager, the Assistant Accountant will be responsible for providing accounting support to ensure a smooth delivery of high quality services to our clients. Full study support is provided.
The ideal candidate will be well organised, proactive and committed professional with a background in Accountancy. Candidates must be studying towards an accounting qualification (i.e ACCA / CIMA / AAT)
- Provide a full accounting service
- Includes bank reconciliations, Vat returns, payroll, expenses input, Self Assesment Returns.
- All statutory reporting and communications with HMRC.
Candidates should be:
- Studying for an accounting qualification.
- Experience of dealing directly with customers.
- Motivated and enthusiastic.
- Be able to work to individual and team targets
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job