Our client is experiencing growth within this specialist industry, with many people benefiting from their valuable products. As this SME company expands, the workload in finance has increased therefore a temporary Assistant Accountant is required initially for 1 to 2 months.
Based in near Cowley duties will include
- Purchase ledger, including invoices, expenses & payments
- Sales Ledger
- VAT - completing and supporting return calculations
- Bank reconciliations
- Monthly Journals, accruals and prepayments
- Accounting entries using Sage
- Payroll entry and checking
- TB and accounts production, consolidation of overseas subsidiary
You will need relevant finance experience, good numeracy and attention to detail. The ability to work in a fast moving flexible environment with excellent communication skills in a small team.
This position is very flexible and would suit someone on a Part or Full Time basis.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Invoice Processing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job