With great benefits, includiong: Full Study Support, Bonus and 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays - this opportunity really does offer continous development and progression.
In a nutshell, you are responsible for:
- Maintain the ledger up to Trial Balance
- Assist the Management Accountant in preparation of weekly and monthly reporting packs
- Assist in drafting the Year-End accounts
- Cash Management
- Assist with the audit
The ideal candidate will:
- Be Part-Qualified and studying towards ACCA or CIMA, or AAT Qualified
- Solid understanding of debits and credit and double entry bookkeeping
- Shipping industry knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Working knowledge of Navision
With continuous progression which is facilitated by full study support this really is a great role.
My client wishes to appoint ahead of a busy peak in their business and will only receive applicants for the next week - can’t wait to apply, or would like further information? Please apply now or email me your CV directly on email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job