Assistant Accountant - Salary up to £33,000 - Study Support - Growing Business
Accountable Recruitment are wishing to speak to proven Assistant Accountants in Carlisle who are seeking a full time, permanent role with Career development.
You will be Joining this highly reputable organisation. The successful applicant will be responsible for a number of key tasks whilst offering invaluable support to the Finance Team.
A positive, can do attitude to work is required for this busy, fast paced environment. A solid, with experience of producing accurate work with minimal supervision is necessary as although training will be provided, you also be required to work autonomously.
- Assist with production with Management Accounts
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations
- General Ledger Accounts
- Variance Analysis
- Crucial being involved in the budgeting and Forecasting
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Assisting the Operations team by identifying costs all processes.
- Communicate with Senior Managers across the business
- To succeed in this role, you must be Part qualified CIMA/ACCA and actively studying.
- Worked in a fast pace environment with High volumes.
- Great communications skills to rely key information to other staff
- Strong work ethic
In return, you will;
- Benefit from receiving a thorough induction with regular support and training with continued study support.
- Enjoy the added responsibility of managing several key group tasks relating to the consolidation of management accounts
- Be part of a growing, social, corporate team with an excellent track record
- Over time be exposed to more work loads and responsibilities allowing for your own development
- On site Parking.
- Receive a competitive starting salary, working week of 37.5 hours, 3-5% pension, career development.
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP or for more details email sam @accountablerecruitment.com
- Management Accounts
- Part Qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"