We are pleased to offer a very exciting opportunity to join a global business who are looking to add to their existing team by way of a newly created Reconciliations Specialist position. Business growth has been strong over the last 5 years and the team is continuing to build for the future. With a number of staff already having gained promotion career progression is absolutely available if that is high on your wish list.
Based in Bracknell, this position would ideally suit someone who has a strong grounding within accounting and finance, specifically focused on reconciliations, journal preparation and producing reports for management. Strong Excel skills are absolutely essential and daily tasks will likely include;
- Reconciliation of bank and balance sheet accounts
- Develop and maintain accurate reports of outstanding items and balances
- Performing the reconciliation of accounts payable and receivable transactions
- Review and adjustment of GL journal entries
- Prepare financial reports and commentary on variances for senior management
- Journal preparation including fixed assets pre-payments and accruals
- Overhead analysis and reporting
If you are seeking a new opportunity this position not only offers an immediate challenge but also a strong platform on which to build and progress your career. If you are keen to be considered then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job