An exciting opportunity has become available for an Assistant Accountant to join a leading property investment business the heart of London.
This role requires hands on involvement with reporting, cash flow management and process improvement.
The successful candidate will be a Part-Qualified or Finalist Accountant with ideally a background within property.
- Assist in the preparation of year-end financial statements
- Assist the Finance team in the preparation of year-end audit files
- Preparing statutory accounts for dormant entities
- Preparing rental reconciliations, reviewing bank reconciliations and calculation of NAV
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and records are correct
- Preparation and presentation of accounts and financial reports at board meetings
- Preparation of VAT returns and tax analysis data
- Provide assistance to the Finance Managers
- Additional ad-hoc project work will be required
- Part qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Degree educated with strong A-levels and GCSE's
- Property and/or Fund experience
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook & accounting systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and enthusiastic team player
- Strong organisational skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job