Assistant Accountant - Part qualified - Insurance
An opportunity for an ambitious part qualified accountant has arisen at a growing international insurance company.
The broad responsibilities will include
- Monthly reporting and production of management accounts
- Expense allocations and analysis
- Preparation of monthly management information including commentary to key business areas.
- Assist with the completion of the UK GAAP statutory accounts.
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Opportunity to work on a variety of projects including process improvements.
You will have a strong academic background and will be working through your accountancy studies (ACCA, CIMA). Ideally you will have gained this experience within an insurance environment. This is an exciting time to join this growing insurance group and will be able to offer you an excellent career path.
- part qualified
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'