Accountable Recruitment is currently looking to recruit an Assistant Accountant for a Manufacturing business based in Hawarden. It is a great time to join the team and business with their exciting plans.
The successful candidate will provide relevant and meaningful financial and operational information to inform and guide the business contributing to the improvement of operating income performance.
Reporting into the Financial Manager, as Assistant Accountant you will be responsible for:-
- Business Cost analysis
- Posting journals to the nominal ledger
- Completing balance sheet reconciliations
- Bank reconciliations
- Variance Analysis
- Assist with reporting on margin performance on a monthly basis with analysis of operating costs.
- Assisting the Operations team by identifying costs all processes.
- To succeed in this role you must be Part qualified CIMA actively studying
- Come from a Manufacturing or Operations background in previous experience.
- Good Communications skills to rely key information to other staff
In return you will;
- Receive study support to continue progressing through your current studies
- Progression plan to develop with the business eventually moving on to Financial Controller
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Company bonus both team and individual
- Good Pension plan
Please apply by clicking apply now and uploading your CV ASAP or for more details email sam @accountablerecruitment.com
- Commercial Awareness
- Cost Variance Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job