Assistant Accountant Leading Arts Organisation
Assistant Accountant (with Study Support) | Leading Arts Organisation | London
Harmonic are delighted to be working exclusively with a world-leading Arts organisation based in London. The company are involved in a range of areas from ecommerce to hosting international Arts events. The company have become world-renowned with a global reach to their events. They are looking for an Assistant Accountant to join the team.
You'll be based from their modern offices in London at a trendy co-working space. The company is renowned for having a dynamic work environment which has a family-feel. The workplace is non-corporate; the team enjoy socialising with each other and you might find the odd office dog!
The position is very broad and has scope for long-term progression. You will have managerial responsibility for a finance intern, who will be performing most of the data entry duties. As the Assistant Accountant you will oversee their work and the bookkeeping of the company, as well as working on the management accounts.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, you will support them with any month-end tasks and ad-hoc projects. This role provides great exposure to a wide range of finance duties as well as managerial skills. As the organisation continues to scale, they are looking for an Assistant Accountant who can grow and develop alongside the business.
- Overseeing both Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Managing a junior member of staff
- Assisting with monthend close
- Performing Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with producing Management Accounts
- Working with the Financial Controller on any adhoc tasks
What we need to see (essential)
- At least 1 year of experience in a finance position
- Great communication skills
- Desire to work in the Arts/Creative industries
- Strong Excel skills
What we'd like to see (bonus)
- Experience working in the Creative or Arts Sector (Music, TV, Film, Media, Entertainment or Events)
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000
Bonus: Study support, Private Healthcare
Please forward an up-to-date CV in the first instance to be considered for interview to Or call Ed Naish on .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'