Our client is currently looking for an Assistant Project Accountant for a FTC of 6-9 months, to join a well-established worldwide finance company in SW London. The company provide vendor and equipment finance for various markets including public and private sectors.
They offer amazing benefits such as:
- 25 days holiday plus the chance to buy and sell up to an extra 2 days
- Non contributary pension 13.8% of salary, and if you would like you can bank 5% of this
- Life Insurance & Medical
- Season ticket loan/ Childcare vouchers
Core to this role is ensuring that all the aged items on both balance sheet and bank reconciliations are fully analysed and clearing actions are identified. A systematic and methodical approach to problem solving is essential to manage the repetitive and voluminous level of transactions. Proactivity and professional conduct are key attributes as this role requires interaction with staff in other departments.
- Support the Management Accountants in the production of accurate balance sheet reconciliation files
- Analyse over 90 days old reconciliation items ensuring that all items can be clearly identified and explained with zero items pending over 90 days, except where genuine business rationale exists
- Prepare and maintain monthly reports that specific to other departments
- Liaise with other departments to understand and clear items in a timely manner
- Prepare and post journals
- Assist the Finance Manager with the Finance Stocking process across both the Agricultural and Transport & Industrial divisions including reconciliation of stocking General Ledger
- Support the Bank Reconciliation Supervisor with cashbook preparation and bank reconciliation on an ad-hoc basis
- Prepare Bank Rec Monthly file
- Good Microsoft Excel skills, including Pivot tables, Vlookup function
- Part qualified accountant (AAT level or above)
- Good grasp of reconciliations
As you can appreciate we are currently overwhelmed with applications of individuals looking for both short term and permanent work and we can therefore only contact those applications that have relevant skills for positions that we currently have available. Should you not hear from us within a week, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
In line with GDPR regulations, we are making you aware that to proceed with your application we will need to contact you via email, telephone and/or text message. To receive future job alerts from us, you will be required to provide consent within our marketing preference options. The link will be provided in an email to you. Source4 are an equal opportunities employer and complies with all relevant UK legislation. If you are successful in your application, you will be required to attend a full registration with one of our Consultants which will involve you providing a current passport, any relevant visas, a proof of address and completing relevant tests and a full competency based interview.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'