Assistant Accountant Fixed Term Contract
Assistant Accountant (Fixed term contract)
Location: Burgess Hill
Salary: £25,000 -£29,200 Pro rata
Hours: Part time 25 hours - 30 hours per week
(Free parking on site)
I have great pleasure in supporting my client in the recruitment of a dynamic and personable Assistant Accountant to join their busy finance team on a fixed term contract based in their offices in Burgess Hill.
* Bank reconciliations and complete all bank and cash accounts monthly
* Update and manage the fixed asset register monthly
* Monitor VAT compliance
* VAT return calculation, submission and clear down
* Reconcile balance sheet accounts
* Inputting monthly journals calculating accruals and prepayments
* Assist in preparation of annual audit information
The right candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* Excellent reconciliation skills
* Advanced Excel skills inclusive of pivot tables and data extraction
* Good working knowledge of Sage or Pegasus
* Knowledge of VAT and import/export knowledge
* Ideally ACCA qualified or part qualified
This is a great opportunity to join a highly professional and reputable organisation, for more information please call Sarah Nicholas or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.
- Assistant Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"