Assistant Accountant - Fast Growth Property Tech Start-Up
Assistant Accountant - Fast Growth Property Tech Start-Up (Venture Capital Backed)
Harmonic are delighted to be working exclusively with an incredibly fast growth Property Technology start-up who are backed by one the world's leading Venture Capital Funds (they have backed 3 well known Tech 'Unicorns' to date). With a global presence covering the UK, Europe and the US a recent fundraise is driving consolidation in these markets as well as the delivery of a major expansion strategy into developing countries.
Our client is also launching a number of new innovative services to drive continued growth into other sub sectors of the market and have recently agreed some major commercial contracts (multi- million £). Headcount is set to go from circa 70 to over 100 in 2021 with revenue growth of over 50%.
Based in a new office in Central London but for the meantime work will be remote. The team consists of an experienced exec level and predominantly young, smart, ambitious people who are motivated by driving the business forward. It is a very sociable environment and the company culture is built around inclusion and accountability. Prior to the pandemic company days out ranged from 'Bake-Off' to White-Water Rafting.
The Assistant Accountant will have an incredibly broad role. Supporting the Finance Manager this role will allow you to assist on the month end and management accounts. They really encourage learning and progression and this offers a route towards Management Accountant quickly. r
- Full responsibility of the accounts payable and accounts receivable functions
- Processing invoices and payments and weekly BACS
- Complete bank account and balance sheet reconciliations
- Support the completion of month end and production of management accounts
- Support the Finance Manager with the improvement of financial analysis, planning and forecasting
- Working closely with the Finance Director and Finance Manager to improve and implement new processes
- Extensive ad-hoc projects to support new product launches and international expansion
- Excited by Tech start-ups
- Experience in an Assistant Accountant or Finance Assistant Role
- Love working in a fast-paced environment
- An eye for improving processes
- Highly intelligent and adaptable
- Excellent Communication Skills
Preferred Backgrounds/ experience:
- Studying (ACCA or CIMA)
- £28,000 - £32,000 + Bonus + Study Support
- Start Date ASAP (can wait 1 month )
Please get in touch at or give me a call on .
Please feel free to circulate this with any friends or contacts that may be interested.
Follow us on Twitter: @HarmonicGroupHQ
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'