Demon Recruitment Group is currently recruiting for an experienced Assistant Accountant to work with a lovely client based in North London.
This office has 6 people in total in the office, 3 in Accounts so please only apply if you are happy working in a small environment. This role is not offering a study package or the opportunity for progression from this role due to it being a small team.
They are looking for someone to settle into the team and become invaluable.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, candidates should be driven and demonstrate excellent attention to detail whilst being organised and efficient.
Working as part of a small but busy team, main responsibilities will include:
- Weekly payment runs
- Daily cash positions
- Bank reconciliations
- Financial analysis and reporting
- Credit insurance management and reporting
- EC Sales List and Intrastat reporting
- Preparation of management accounts for several of the smaller group companies
- Posting journals
- G/L reconciliations
- Maintaining fixed asset registers
- Handling of accruals and prepayments
- Audit assistance
- Assist with Accounts Payable function at busy times
- Comfortable with answering accounts queries both in-house and by phone with customers and suppliers
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Experience working with group companies
- Experience using multiple currencies
- Strong accounting experience with a sound understanding of management accounting disciplines and a hunger to learn more
- Will display high levels of integrity and accuracy
- Will challenge existing process, controls and delivery to improve performance
- Comfortable with using Excel and basic formulas
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics would be desirable but is not necessary.
Please apply if you have the skills listed above, if you haven't heard within 14 days you have been unsuccessful but please do keep looking at Demon vacancies online..
Demon Recruitment Group confirms its commitment to equality of opportunity in all areas of its work. All individuals will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age,disability or sexual orientation.
- Bank Reconciliations
- Financial Analysis
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'