Assistant Management Accountant required for a superb corporate medium-sized consultancy business based in central Birmingham. This is a terrific opportunity for an AAT Qualified candidate, or someone at the start of their ACCA or CIMA, to join a prosperous company getting involved in full month end routines and supporting the Financial Controller directly.
As the Assistant Management Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Finance Manager with production of monthly management accounts
- Accurate balance sheet reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Month end journal preparations, including accruals and prepayments
- Covering for the Purchase Ledger Clerk when on annual leave
- Having an active voice in monthly manager's meetings to communicate financial information
- PI reporting and WIP analysis on a weekly basis
This role is best suited to someone AAT Qualified or just starting their ACCA or CIMA. Candidates who are QBE will also be considered for this role. You will be working as part of a lean but busy four-person team so you need to be confident working in a team of this size - a likeable personality is essential.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job