Assistant Accountant : Bridgend
Assistant Accountant - Bridgend
Urgently Required, Temporary 2-3 Months
Hourly pay rate £10.00 - £12.50 Per Hour + Holiday Pay
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Bridgend area for an experienced Assistant Accountant. Reporting into the Project Accountant on a day to day basis you will be required to review systems and suggest improvements on the invoicing side.
My client is ideally seeking a candidate for an immediate start but could wait a week or two for the right individual. The successful candidate will play a significant role in analysing the sales invoicing process via Sage.
The suitable candidate will ideally be AAT qualified and have previous experience of reviewing systems and processes in order to improve efficiencies.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Locate and analyse problems in the current invoicing system and procedures
- Validate warehouse codes and update on SAGE
- Identify and match contracts to the project accounting system
- Make suitable amendment to contracts and the system based on analysis
- Communicate at all company levels and maintain a high level of accuracy and attention to details at all times
- List possible improvements based on the project
- Ad hoc projects as and when required by the Head of Finance
- Sage experience would be a distinct advantage
The ideal candidate will possess strong Excel skills to intermediate level and be committed and dedicated to getting the job done. Previous exposure of working within a similar role would be highly beneficial. The role is working in a busy office environment therefore you must be able to prioritise your workload and ensure a high level of accuracy at all times. The suitable candidate will be pro-active in approach, enthusiastic and willing to learn.
This organisation offers a friendly working environment and the opportunity for a hands-on role. It also offers you the chance to make a difference and add value to the business. Therefore if you are interested and free for work ASAP, please contact the office Now for further information and to secure an interview slot!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"