An international firm of Chartered Accountants with fifteen partners and circa 200 staff in the UK are looking to hire for an Assistant Investment Accountant role.
The company provides expert financial, taxation & accountancy advice and business services on a highly personalised basis to individuals and families.
This is an ideal opportunity for anyone who has bookkeeping experience with a bit of investment knowledge.
- Bookkeeping client accounts, managing the data capture process for investment manager and bank statements, through a variety of methods from manual posting to automated data interfaces.
- Responsibility for data integrity, performing the first reconciliation of bank records vs our systems. Working closely with our investment accountants, to sign off on client records on a daily or monthly basis.
- Assisting in the preparation of wealth reports, performance reports, expenditure analysis and management accounts, depending upon the client.
- General administration on behalf of clients, including cash flow analysis and raising payments. Day to day filing and archiving.
- Development of processes and procedures to accommodate changing client requirements.
Remuneration: £20,000 - £30,000 per annum (dependant on experience) plus benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job