A rare opportunity has arisen for a bright finance professional to join an international, instantly recognisable, top !00 Business in Leatherhead.
This role would suit someone that is degree educated and has exposure and knowledge of P+L accounts and controlling the balance sheet.
The role will last for 6 months, however may have scope to be extended further.
My client is a world renowned household brand. They are an international business and offer a fantastic work environment alongside great facilities.
- Driving best in class Smart Commercials across the customer accounts
- Educate and upskill smart commercials business partners on P&L impact of balance sheet activities and reflect this in their monthly performance calls
- Ensuring balance sheet accruals for each account accurately reflect customer liabilities
- Actively managing risk around the level of gross & aged deductions.
- Seek further simplification and efficiencies on the reporting KPI's relating to the Order to Cash cycle and enhance customer development understanding of this cycle.
- Business partner customer development to enable efficient resolution of transactional & balance sheet related issues.
- Working with customer development eams to re-claim invalid deductions from the customer.
- Working with Order to Cash team to minimize price claims and improve customer invoice accuracy.
- Partnering customer development teams and external stakeholders to identify and implement opportunities to further drive 'right first time' mentality across Order to Cash.
- Identifying areas where improvements in Working Capital with their customers (e.g. payment days).
To be successful you will:
- Ideally be degree educated and studying towards your AAT or CIMA (not essential)
- Able to work in Leatherhead and be committed to a 6 month assignment
- Have knowledge and exposure to working with P+L accounts, and balance sheet controlling
- Have worked in a consumers/ retail/ FMCG industry - not essential but preferable
- Be available at short notice - 1-2 weeks maximum
- £16-18 per hour PAYE
- On-site parking
- Close to transport links
- Flexi- working environment
- Discounted goods
- On-site facilities
- business partnering
- balance sheet
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job