Job Title: Senior/Assistant Accountant/Auditor
Location: Ipswich, UK
ProTalent is working with a modern and rapidly growing accountancy practice based in Ipswich. The firm offers a wide range of services to a diverse client base across various sectors in East Anglia. With a focus on family-owned and owner-managed businesses, they provide comprehensive accounting, audit, and business advisory solutions. The team fosters a professional and proactive working environment, where individuals are given the opportunity to grow, develop, and contribute to the success of clients.
The client are seeking a motivated and talented individual to join the team as a Senior or Assistant Accountant/Auditor. The successful candidate will be part qualified or qualified, with a minimum of three years' experience in the field. In this role, you will work closely with a team, taking on responsibilities that include onsite audit/accounts work, managing client relationships, and interacting directly with clients. You will have the opportunity to gain a practical understanding of various industries and develop your skills in a supportive and dynamic environment.
- Prepare accounts for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies
- Provide business advisory services to clients in various forms
- Draft personal and company tax returns, supporting documentation, and contribute to tax planning and long-term wealth planning
- Prepare management accounts and VAT returns
- Address client queries and provide support and advice tailored to their specific accounting systems and processes
- Lead and manage onsite or project-specific staff teams, reviewing their work and compiling reports for director input
- Assist in the development of junior staff members
Qualifications and Skills:
- Part qualified/qualified accountant with at least three years' relevant experience
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Motivated individual who can work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to contribute to a professional proactive working environment
- Experience in managing and delegating tasks to staff
- Familiarity with family-owned or owner-managed businesses (preferred but not required)
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary package commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid working environment with fully hosted systems
- Clear opportunities for career progression
- Exposure to varied and successful clients, fostering client contact and interaction
- Modern offices and working practices
Please submit your CV or contact Haidee
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'