I am currently recruiting an Assistant Accountant to join the UK head office for a global multinational, multi-currency business consultancy. This exciting newly created opportunity has evolved due to growth within the business.
Salary and benefits: 29-35K + 25 days holiday, Bonus, full study support, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, season ticket loan, group life insurance, pension and dress down Fridays.
Hours of work: 9am – 5.30pm
Location: London Bridge
- Management of purchase ledger, including obtaining approvals within the Authority Matrix, allocation of payments, entering purchase invoices, monthly reconciliation of General Ledger to Sub-Ledger
- Payment runs
- Processing and payment of expenses
- Assisting in closure of month end process, including provision of accrual and prepaid data to the London Accountant
- Vendor setup and maintenance
- Ensuring due diligence procedures are adhered to
- Liaising with bank where necessary at a transactional level.
- Preparation of sales invoices
- Accounts receivable management
- AR/AP process implementation/improvement
- Assisting with external group and UK audits
- Implementing/maintaining internal audit processes for accounts payable and record keeping
- Ad-Hoc duties as and when required.
Proactive and committed
Manages time effectively
Fluent English and excellent verbal communication skills
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
2+ years’ experience in a Finance role
Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, Navision or Sage an advantage, but not essential.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'