Assistant Management Accountant, CIMA, ACCA Part Qualified - Qualified / Preston / Excellent Salary + Excellent Benefits / Permanent Opportunity.
Assistant Management Accountant required to work for a market leading service organisation based in Preston. My client is looking for an dynamic Assistant Management Accountant to help support the Accountant with month end duties.
- Assisting the Accountant with month end management accounts
- Month end accruals, journals
- Balance sheet reconciliations / journals
- Bank reconciliations
- Quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting the finance team and supporting the accounts assistants
Essential Experience Required
To be successful in your application for this role you MUST have the following experience
- Experience within a similar role as an Assistant Accountant
- Part Qualified-Qualified CIMA, ACCA Desirable, but not essential
- Strong Excel skills ( V lookups & Pivot Tables )
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and well organised
What's on Offer?
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a market leading organisation who can add value to your existing experience, this company offers a very attractive salary and benefits package and although this role is initially and temporary role it will be made permanent . Please apply for immediate consideration by sending your CV to Wayne Caunce at NC Associates or call 0161-711-0816 / 07879-626-501
- Bank Reconciliations
- Vat Returns
- Balance Sheet Review
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job