Our Client is a market leader within Media established over 10 years. Specialising in finance and events around the world. They are currently looking to recruit bright graduate within their transactional team in Finance. While providing general assistance to the Finance Manager always. The opportunity is based within their City office promising a clear career path.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, principle duties include;
- Assisting in pre-payments, reconciliation, accrual, and month end
- Making sure invoices are raised promptly and accurately for AP/AR
- Investigate and resolve all invoice related queries that arise
- Work closely across Finance to resolve invoicing anomalies
- Degree Graduate with good level of numeracy
- Good knowledge of excel is desirable
- Confident with good communication skills written and spoken
- Ability to work independently, perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- High level of drive and initiative with aspirations to progress in Finance
- Sociable, approachable and enjoys rewarding work cultures assist the finance managers with projects
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not share this opportunity? You will receive £250 worth of vouchers if a successful placement is made.
Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are not able to respond individually. If you don’t hear from us, within the next 1 to 2 weeks then please presume that your application hasn’t been successful.
- Accounts Assistant
- Month End Close
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job