Simpson Judge are recruiting on behalf of a leading Housing Provider for an Assistant Accountant to join their team in Manchester.
To assist the Senior Management Accountant in providing a comprehensive accounting service for a range of schemes, to ensure that service charge statements are completed and produced on an annual basis, and to ensure that annual budgets are produced in time to calculate service charges.
- To produce monthly, quarterly and annual service charge accounts and statements.
- To produce budgets and variance reports to help provide value for money and a high standard of customer services.
- To assist in the managing and maintaining of the client money services.
- To transact service charge receipts and invoices for managed schemes.
- To support officers and managers in providing ad hoc reports and dealing with ad hoc enquiries, and assisting in ensuring the integrity and accuracy of financial data within the leasehold service charge statements.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience of operating within a service sector finance environment.
- Experience of transacting and reporting financial performance information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels with both financial and on-financial management teams.
- Experience of working with finance ledgers.
- Strong IT skills - Microsoft Office, Excel at intermediate level.
- Experience of Leasehold Housing finance.
- An understanding of the delivery of Value for Money.
- Ideally AAT Qualified.
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job