This is the ideal time to become affiliated with a phenomenally successful and expanding enterprise, where there are likely to be permanent opportunities later in the year.
Initially, the role is temporary and is expected to last for up to 6 months; however, as the business recognises and retains talent, an exceptional candidate could well be kept on long term.
£13-15 per hour PAYE, depending on experience.
A well-established, highly professional and fast-growing financial services company, based in luxurious offices in Woking.
Working alongside the existing team, your duties will include preparation of balance sheet reconciliations and posting into Sage, bank reconciliations, posting cashbook entries and VAT returns. You may also be required to assist with sales and purchase invoicing.
- Recent experience in a similar role (at least 2 years)
- Strong grasp of double entry accounting principles and balance sheet reconciliations
- Proficient in the use of Sage 50 (other versions and software packages will also be considered)
- First rate communication and interpersonal skills
- AAT studier/AAT qualified or CIMA/ACCA/ACA Part Qualified (desirable)
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact me:
T: 01483 529913
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job