If you are looking to take the next step in your accountancy career, this role offers an unparalleled chance for personal and professional development.
Initially, the position is temporary for up to 6 months; however, the right person could well be made permanent.
£15 per hour PAYE or £18 per hour Limited Company.
An innovative and forward thinking property development and services group, based in comfortable, modern offices in Woking.
You will be involved in a wide range of duties, including processing purchase and sales invoices, receipts and payments; bank, VAT and CIS reconciliations; maintaining accurate accounting records on Sage; posting accruals, prepayments and other journals; monitoring and interpreting cash flows and creating forecasts; reviewing financial accounts and balance sheet entries; assisting with budget creation and analysis; preparing monthly overtime summary; assisting with credit control.
- Significant, proven experience in transactional finance, ideally with exposure to project accounting, systems and relevant policies & procedures
- Solid understanding of double entry bookkeeping, accruals, prepayments and other adjustments
- Proficient in the use of accountancy software and MS Office applications
- Methodical, accurate and able to meet challenging deadlines
- Strong communication, adept in the use of plain English
If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact me:
T: 01483 529913
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job