Assistan Communications Manager DOVE
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a world leading Global FMCG organisation, our client is currently looking for an Assistant Communications Manager (DOVE Brand) based at Blackfriars, London. This is a full time temporary role for a period of 6 months, although the role has the potential to go to perm for the right candidate, working a 36.25 hour week. This role is paying between £31,600 to £37,050 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
Dove is currently rated as one of the world's top 10 brands (Warc 100), and 'Campaign for Real Beauty' was recently voted by AdAge and the No 1 advertising campaign of the 21st century.
This is a fantastic, varied WL1/ assistant manager role for you to join a busy, passionate & driven communications team and who wants to deliver a range of new proactive and consumer global PR and influencer activities.
Being part of the communications function and team within the Dove brand is an exciting challenge that will give you the opportunity to create and build new ways of working internally.
Main purpose of the job:
- To develop, sustain the international digital press room, a website developed for all influencers across several markets and coordinate the markets.
- To develop the influencer plans for Dove and Baby Dove campaigns/new products by working closely with the different categories.
- To contribute to a brand external PR/Communications capability and engagement strategy for the brand - taking into account all forms of media, journalists, bloggers, vloggers, KOFs.
- To develop a global and internal PR/Influencer newsletter.
- To support the Communications Director as 'issues slayer' on specific categories.
- To actively contribute to a dynamic communications environment of continuous improvement and effectiveness.
- To manage the Director's diary and travels.
- To manage new suppliers, purchase orders and quotes in the Unilever system.
- Structured mind set
- Project management
- Brand PR and Influencer marketing understanding
- Beauty, trends, lifestyle and urban culture sensitivity
- Good in storytelling (verbal and written skills)
- Communications generalist, with an all-round good working knowledge of the various disciplines of communications such as media/public relations, social media/digital and issues management
- Team player. Keeps a balance between personal accountability and delivery through team work
- A minimum of 2 to 3 years' experience in PR and influencer marketing, within a large organisation, PR agency or media relations. Ideally with an experience within the beauty industry.
- Experience of managing brand PR, consumer PR and influencer marketing campaigns
- Has managed communications projects and events
- Has managed diaries and has good relation management skills.
- Clear understanding of the requirements and demands of an international role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'