ASSISTANT FINANCIAL CONTROLLER
As Finance Manager, you'll be reporting directly in to the Financial Controller, with a dotted line in to the Finance Director.
Fully conversant in the production of month end and year end accounting, you'll be more than comfortable liaising with internal and external stakeholders as well as Auditors and the Board, for Board pack presentation purposes. This role will offer you a fantastic mix of both statutory and management accounting as it's a brand new role, and one which has been sanctioned due to business expansion and sheer volume of work so there's a huge amount to go at. On a weekly/monthly basis, you'll be wholly involved in the following, and will be the right arm to the Group Financial Controller:
- Completing month end and year end consolidation of Group accounts
- Year-end statutory accounts production including Group accounts
- Preparing for the interim and year-end audits including liaising with the external auditors
- Calculating year-end tax provisions for corporation tax and deferred tax for year-end statutory accounts
- Completing the monthly Group board report, providing commentary to the Board
- Assisting in the management of the Group Treasury function including: monitoring all Group bank accounts, completing cash flow forecasts, signing off and checking all payments across the Group, managing relationship with the Banks
- Assisting with ensuring all aspects of VAT and PAYE Group wide are up to date and in line with deadlines and legislation
This is a brand new opportunity, and will suit someone who wants to stay with their next employer for a good length of time, and who wants to add value to a business which has been enjoying success year on year, and who is highly acquisitive.
Please contact me for immediate discussion on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job