The client based in Derby are a well-known outsourcing company which provides facilities management, consultancy, project management and a range of specialist services that connect people with innovation and technology; helping clients go beyond FM to the Connected Workspace.
Job objectives and responsibilities
- The delivery of all BAU Asset Administration for the Rolls Royce account.
- Verification of the Rolls-Royce Project Handover Certificates for Electronic Asset Registers Commissioning & Decommissioning assets
- Transform Asset Register information into Asset Uploaders & Verification
- Establishing KPIs to maintain efficient Asset Information Process
- Single Point of Contact between Rolls-Royce Contract and Mitie Technical Support Services (Assets only)
Further role specific objectives;
- Assisting with Maximo and DA to improve accuracy of data, i.e. cranes, criticality scores, updated condition, etc.
- Support business and contract goals through using Asset Information to support of the contract and business wide strategy.
- Site IT Champion
- Office Administrator for H&S
- Undertake projects in support of the Head of Asset Management and Asset & Assurance team, as directed.
- Assist with the implementation of change initiatives where necessary and embed Mitie values and standards.
- Promote best practice and consistency across the Rolls Royce account.
- Attending team and client meetings to understand requirements, flexible to travel on occasion.
- Proven track record in similar roles
- Good working knowledge of Excel and other analysis tool sets
- Good working knowledge of Maximo
- Must have good presentation skills and be able to translate Asset Data into Information
Experience & Management
- Experience of Facilities Management or Property industry or similar preferred
Interacting & Communicating
- The ability to establish good relationships with internal and external team members
- Must be able to work as part of a team and co-operate within a team ethic
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Excellent presentation skills both internally and client facing
- Efficient requirement gathering
- Resilient, with ability to influence key decision makers and quickly build credible relationships with management and to challenge when necessary.
Adapting & Performing
- Adapts to changing scenarios and is accepting of new ideas and change initiatives
- Accepts and tackles demanding goals with enthusiasm
- Understanding of the business and how role contributes to delivery of Engineering successes.
- Flexible, adaptable and ability to travel on occasion.
- Articulate, adaptable communication style to meet needs of region
- High levels of attention to detail
- Process awareness and continuous improvement mindset
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'