Asset Valuation Manager Job - M3 Corridor Hampshire - c£45,000 - Finance Lending
Your new company
Hays is pleased to be working with this leading specialist lending provider on an exclusive basis to source a newly created role as Asset Valuation Manager.
Your new role
Will be to provide the provision of equipment valuations, construction and maintenance of residual value pricing matrices in support of all business product lines and their integration into core quotation frameworks across the business. You are required to support all sales teams in the analysis of new asset types and models, manufacturers and agencies across all markets.
- Provide asset valuations, residual value pricing and maintenance package pricing
- Construct and maintain residual value pricing matrices for our core markets
- Regularly audit all residual value and maintenance pricing matrices through analysis of all available data resources
- Prepare and present key market analyses and trends to commercial audiences across various internal business sectors
- Develop and embed best practice pricing methodology for assets across all market sectors
- Submission of regular reports to the Head of Asset Management on request
- Input to the continued assessment of asset depreciation profiles, optimum usage and contractual terms
- Mentorship and support of Asset Management Asset Valuation Analysts
- Adherence to policies, procedures, guidelines and the internal control framework established to guide the operation of the function in addition to regulatory compliance requirements
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be an experienced Asset Manager with exposure covering the requirements as described above. You will ideally have a strong understanding of multi asset classes of assets spanning various market sectors. Hold an excellent knowledge of the management and pricing of specialist commercial vehicles with demonstrable commercial awareness and customer focus.
What you'll get in return
A salary of up to c£45,000 plus a range of company benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'