Are you a Surveyor, seeking a permanent opportunity within the Social Housing Sector?
Randstad CPE are working with a large provider of Social Housing in the Paignton area, who have a fantastic opportunity for an Asset Surveyor to join their growing team.
Working 35 hour per week, as part of a dynamic and forward thinking Maintenance and Reinvestment department, you will be playing a key role in delivering sustainable maintenance & surveying solutions.
- Undertake stock condition surveys covering a designated area
- Manage works related to stock condition surveys and property inspections within agreed financial limits and in accordance with the organisations financial policies and procedures.
- Produce reports for work specifications and tenders to assist in addressing and resolving issues to ensure the Group is compliant with relevant legislation.
- Coordinate, communicate and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- The successful candidate would ideally hold minimum of a HNC / HND in a construction related discipline. Applicants solely from a trade background will be considered.
- Full UK driving license
- Experience within the Social Housing sector is desirable.
If you would like to be considered for this position then please call Sam on or respond to this advert with your current CV.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job