Asset Servicing Administrator
Role: Asset Servicing Administrator
Location: Exchange Quay, Manchester
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hour week (no weekends)
Salary: £20-23k (dependent on experience)
Benefits: Discretionary bonus (6 monthly), pension, study support scheme, free onsite gym and monthly pay-day drinks + other events
How about a career with an award winning financial services business and one of The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to work for? If that’s the case, AJ Bell might just have the opportunity for you. AJ Bell is one of the largest providers of online investment platforms and stockbroker services in the UK; our award-winning products include AJ Bell Youinvest and AJ Bell Investcentre.
Due to ambitious growth we are currently recruiting two asset servicing administrators to join our team.
What does the job involve?
• Capturing event information for both Dividends & Corporate Actions
• Creating and maintaining records of the event
• Compiling & issuing customer notifications for forthcoming events where required
• Collating customer responses where required
• Liaising with / instructing counterparties and custodians
• Reconciling positions at different stages through the event
• Processing events to customer accounts
• Notifying customers when events are completed
• Previous financial services exposure
• Ideally you will have undertaken CISI examinations or be keen to do so in order to further develop your professional and technical knowledge
• Working towards the IOC qualification is desirable
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
In return you can expect:
• A full training programme and study support
• Excellent career opportunities
• 22 days holiday increasing to 29 days with length of service, plus bank holidays
• Discretionary 6-monthly bonus
• Contributory pension scheme
• Holiday buy/sell scheme
• Season ticket loan
• Free social events including monthly pay-day Friday drinks
• Free gym and classes
• Volunteering days
• + Much, much more!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'