Responsibilities of the Cash Management Team Lead will include:
-Supervise the cash management team, ensuring cash processing, funding, overdrafts and claims are
-Contribute and support the investments operations strategy.
- Examine and evaluate department progress.
- Proactively identify process improvements.
- Manage and direct the resolution of day to day operational issues.
- Continuously evaluate systems
- Maintain robust service levels to key stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes/skills:
-Proven experience in a similar role within Investment Management
-Proven experience of supervising a team
- Strong experience of processing controls
- Experience with swift messaging
- Experience in a role suggesting process improvements
- Evidence of effective working relationships with stakeholders
- Strong analytical and written skills
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
- investment management
- asset servicing
- Cash management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job