MMP Consultancy are currently supporting a Housing Association based in East London who are currently seeking an Asset Services Manager to deliver a high quality asset management and repairs services.
Managing 1 member of staff and a consultant you will also support the Head of Asset Management and Development in identifying and managing development opportunities for our client to enable its strategic growth.
Ensuring works carried out meet building standards, health and safety obligations and provides a high quality service to our clients tenants you will also be responsible for the following:
* Identify ad hoc complex and major repairs needs as they arise and recommend priorities and action required.
* Ensure tenant involvement is maximised in any planned improvement works, facilitating communication to and from tenants.
* Collect and maintain accurate asset and stock condition records.
* Manage the performance of contractors, undertaking inspections of properties and negotiating on contractual agreements.
* Convene and chair regular contractor performance meetings
* Recommend and update changes to maintenance and asset related policies and procedures for Head of Asset Management and Developments' review to ensure they reflect both the statutory and good practice frameworks.
* Support the management of maintenance programmes and responsibilities such major repairs, cyclical works, repairs, re-lets and voids.
* Ensure that assets and maintenance programmes meet service standards and agreed budgets.
* Ensure the assets are surveyed and records established to help monitor property condition.
* Specify, monitor and post inspect void works within target to ensure timely re-lets.
* Ensure that appropriate service contracts are in place and monitored for fire safety, gas, asbestos, legionella and other key areas as identified.
- Asset Management
- Local Authority
- Housing Association
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job