To support the development and delivery of an active asset management strategy in dealing with assets. To deliver property solutions for poor performing assets including the delivery of disposals programmes and the development of alternative tenure models. To project manage stock transfers in and out of the business.
Leading social housing provider.
To contribute to the development of the Asset Management Strategy for the business working with colleagues to understand asset performance; neighbourhood solutions and developing asset solutions to ensure the efficient management of the property portfolio.
- To work with the team to understand and develop asset performance models; net present value analysis linking into option appraisals for assets. This will inform decision making relating to the future use of such assets.
- To project manage rationalisation projects including providing business cases for decisions; progressing sales though agreed processes; liaising with estate agents, valuers and solicitors as necessary. To agree and deliver financial targets for rationalisation programmes.
- To work with colleagues to monitor void properties and agree strategies for dealing with these. To implement void policy initiatives relating to alternative tenure solutions and resultant work programmes. To work with housing management to understand neighbourhood performance and the impacts on voids and property sustainability.
- To support team members in the delivery of major projects including specific portfolio reviews.
- Provide regular reports and forecasts relating to rationalisation activity for Board; management and colleagues.
Good understanding of issues relating to asset performance and impacts on sustainability
- Understanding of financial appraisal skills needed in relation to option appraisals and the information needed to support and undertake such appraisals
- Knowledge of the conveyancing process relating to property sales - experience in dealing with solicitors; estate agents to achieve sales on time
- High quality communication skills (both written and verbal)
- IT skills particularly in Microsoft Word/Excel; housing management and property database systems
- Project management skills to enable organised delivery of several projects simultaneously
- Excellent customer care and negotiating skills
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working policy including working from home
- Additional benefits
- Asset Officer / Housing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job