My Client is three parent companies uniting to form a single highway engineering provider with the expertise and resources to engage in the planning, design, construction, maintenance and operation of motorways and roads. And all of that happens while making ground breaking industry innovations. They are looking to expand on their growing and diverse team by recruiting an Asset Manager to their office based in Leeds/Yorkshire.
As well as offering a competitive salary, remuneration for this role includes flexible benefits, which provides a range of guaranteed benefits including but not limited to:
- Company car/car allowance
- Company pension contribution
- Private medical cover
- Training and development team support
Skills & Qualifications
- HNC or higher in suitable discipline
- Educated to technical degree level (Third level technical qualification)
- Time served technician
- Engineering Degree
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Will have experience and/or knowledge across a range of engineering disciplines
- Practical knowledge and application of risk based decision making tools and processes.
- Involvement in the planning and scheduling of resource
- Proficient with SAP PM to be able to administer the system.
- Flexibility to work across multiple disciplines in a dynamic environment and reapply learning to better our deliverables in all sectors.
- Strong communication skills particularly understanding, formulating and presenting requirements.
- As it will be a predominantly client focused/facing role, candidates should be comfortable with the daily interactions required.
- Innovative thinker able to come up with solutions which are pragmatic in terms of time and budget.
- Your key areas of input will be to help create and implement the standards, processes and systems that will help our clients obtain the maximum value and efficiency from their assets covering:
- Assisting in the development of Asset registers, gathering and collating required information on site.
- SAP hierarchy build as defined within the Asset Information Standard and the resulting systems implementation
- Manage and develop client staff with an interim maintenance management system to ensure data quality and required allocations of work.
- Be involved with reliability centred maintenance processes to help develop and implement Standard Maintenance practices.
- Key Relationships:
- You will be part of the Information Management and Analytics team within the Asset Management department. Externally you will have daily interaction with client working groups in a service delivery environment.
- Ability to work within a team but also alone (and know which is appropriate in which situation) is essential.
If you think that this role is well suited to you and you meet all of my clients requirements please don't hesitate to apply and use the button below.
Office - Mob -
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job