Foundation Home Loans is a rapidly growing specialist mortgage lender, based in Bracknell in Berkshire.
We offer a wide range of Buy to Let mortgages and are particularly experienced in the portfolio landlord market. As well as Buy To Let, we also provide Residential mortgages.
Our people embrace our values:
- Fair - We are open minded and make unbiased, consistent decisions.
- Accountable - We take ownership of situations so that our customers experience efficiency.
- Customer first - We understand what our customers want and build strong relationships.
- Transparent - We communicate clearly and concisely, ensuring that we are open with information.
- 25 Days holiday
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Pension scheme
- Discretionary bonus scheme
We are currently recruiting for an Asset Manager to join our team.
Purpose of role:
To effectively set up cases which have been agreed by an appropriate Mandate Holder. To ensure all technical system set up is completed and appropriate paperwork is produced. To effectively monitor and track accounts and make contact with customers regarding cases. To effectively contact customers with regards to repaying fees & charges that have accrued.
- Proven customer service experience ideally with a Financial Services/Mortgage company.
- Able to effectively communicate with people in challenging situations.
- Able to work to targets and be used to a pressurised environment.
- Possess strong objection handling and problem solving skills in order to quickly resolve disputes.
- Will have worked in a volume debt collection business in both inbound and outbound environments.
- Display and prove behaviours consistent with regulation and compliance with the principles of Treating Customer Fairly.
- An understanding of FCA regulations essential.
Institute of Credit Management or CeMAP qualified
To Apply for the Asset Manager role hit apply now!
Foundation Home Loans is a trading name of Paratus AMC Limited.
- Credit Management
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job