iRecruit Partners are currently working with a company based in Bracknell who are looking for an Asset Manager to join their team.
You will effectively set up cases which have been agreed by an appropriate Mandate Holder. To ensure all technical system set up is completed and appropriate paperwork is produced. To effectively monitor and track accounts and make contact with customers regarding cases. To effectively contact customers with regards to repaying fees & charges that have accrued.
- Ensure all paperwork following approval of cases is produced within agreed timescales.
- Effectively complete technical set up of Arrangements to Pay.
- Effectively monitor and chase all outstanding paperwork and payments from customers within agreed timescales.
- Effectively manage inbound and outbound post and telephone calls.
- Effectively negotiate arrangements for repayment of fees/charges.
- Ensure that the appropriate business policies and procedures are followed and work within approved mandate authority level at all times.
- Identify cases which have defaulted against their case agreements or time scales and ensure referral is completed.
- Provide solicitors where instructed with all of the necessary documentation to commence litigation proceedings.
- Ensure all communications are in line with company policies, standards and procedures.
- Update the account with details of each action and conversation.
- Ensure compliance with the FCA Mortgage Codes of Business, Data Protection and Money Laundering Legislation, Fraud awareness.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with other teams, working closely with Customer Services and Asset Management.
- Treat Customers Fairly at all times.
- Ad hoc requirements as requested by Manager.
- Achieving individual/team targets.
- Adhering to company strategies policies, standards and procedures.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven customer service experience ideally with a Financial Services/Mortgage company.
- Able to effectively communicate with people in challenging situations.
- Able to work to targets and be used to a pressurised environment.
- Excellent time management skills and to be able to manage and make effective decisions as and when required.
- Possess strong objection handling and problem solving skills in order to quickly resolve disputes.
- Will have worked in a volume debt collection business in both inbound and outbound environments.
- Display and prove behaviours consistent with regulation and compliance with the principles of Treating Customer Fairly.
- An understanding of FCA regulations essential.
- Be able to successfully pass a reference and credit check.
DESIRABLE SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Institute of Credit Management or CeMAP qualified
- Customer Service
- Financial Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job