Asset Manager - Solar
Our client is a leading Renewable Energy company who manage a portfolio operational Wind & Solar farms.
They are currently recruiting an Asset Manager who will be responsible for managing a number of operational solar farms, and potentially other assets, ensuring adherence to best practice for safety, quality and environmental performance, whilst maximizing revenue and enhancing community and stakeholder engagement thorough the project lifecycle.
The Asset Manager will be the focal point for the project throughout the operational lifecycle and will be completely responsible for the day to day management of the asset. The role will promote and enhance the asset performance and shall be a highly visible role within the business and in the wider community.
The Asset Manager will also be responsible for the management of project budgets and asset operating plans. The Asset Manager will be primarily responsible for managing solar sites but may be expected to manage other technology types (e.g. wind and storage) depending on departmental requirements.
This role could be home-based with site visits as required.
- Ensure that all operating assets adhere to statutory requirements for Health, Safety and Environmental performance and comply with project specific requirements in accordance with local authority planning requirements, grid company connection conditions and power purchase agreements.
- Co-ordinate day-to-day performance of a number of operating solar farm assets by; scheduling and controlling site works, reacting to emergencies, co-ordinating unscheduled maintenance and responding to trips and turbine errors in an expeditious way. This may be direct supervision sub-contractors or overseeing the work of management contractors.
- Maintain and develop project specific management tools including; Operating Plans, CMMS, Asset Registers and other quality management tools as necessary
- Develop strong community relations in the project locality, including managing landowner and community relationships and ensuring accurate and timely payments to stake holders.
- Prepare management reports in an accurate and timely way.
- Engineering/science degree or equivalent experience
- Asset management experience with operational solar projects
- Budget preparation and management
- Contractor management
- Familiarity with computerised SCADA systems and maintenance management systems
- Knowledge of Health and Safety management systems and Quality and Environment management systems
- Knowledge of work control procedures, all in the context of operational solar farms or other power generation plants
- Experience of budget preparation and management
- Experience of interpretation of mechanical and electrical engineering drawings, work instructions and design reviews
- Good team work and interpersonal skills
- Maintenance Management
- Power Generation
- Renewable Energy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'