| Asset Manager | Borehamwood | £50,000 - £55,000 |
Our clients, a successful Bridging Finance firm, are looking for an experienced Asset Manager to join their busy team in Borehamwood.
The client is a principal lender, making funds more readily available to developers of commercial and residential projects across the UK. Their Asset Management team are small but tight-knit and are looking for an experienced person with experience in Property Finance and/or development to help manage their portfolio of over 120 loans.
- Assisting to manage a portfolio of short-term loans secured on commercial and residential property
- Loan management issues including repayment of interest, loan renewals, and loan repayment
- Maintenance of property insurance, payment of ground rent and service charges
- The realisation of assets and completion of unfinished developments where necessary
- Liaise with developers and their professional advisors
- Regular Site visits - highlight potential issues and potential solutions.
- Management of day to day issues arising in a growing loan book
- Interface with monitoring surveyors and legal advisers, valuers and LPA Receivers
- Monitoring development loans as to budget and program
- Dealing with expired loans by negotiating repayment, extension or renewal
- Monthly reporting
- Minimum 5 years' experience in property finance, Development, or Construction.
- RICS qualification preferred but not essential.
- Drivers License and own car.
- Ability to read and understand property and financial documents such as technical QS/valuation reports
- A deep understanding of administration, running and cost control of smaller construction contracts
- Able to step into a senior management role
Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 - 5:30pm
Salary/Package: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Asset Management
- Financial Services
- Property Finance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job