The Asset Management & Provisioning Manager will manage the IT Access & Asset Management team that delivers user account, software and hardware asset management services across St James's Place and the St James's Place Partnership.
- Responsible for managing a team of five IT Access & Asset Management specialists and administrators
- Responsible for our Software and Hardware Asset Management, procedures and compliance
- Responsible for engaging with various business teams to understand and improve provisioning processes, workflows, role modelling, certification, reporting and notification processes
- Manage third party suppliers in the delivery of various services for the function
- Conduct Service Review meetings and follow up on actions
- Knowledge of Identity access management tools and related tools.
- Knowledge of software/hardware asset management, including software licensing entitlement and compliance with top 4 vendors.
- Good literacy of MS Office i.e. Outlook, Excel and Word.
- People management, including personnel development, etc.
- Excellent telephone manner and written communication skills.
- Previous experience of working with SailPoint IdentityIQ, Adaxes, Active Directory Management Tools.
- Previous experience of working with ServiceNow as the ITSM management tool.
- Previous experience of working with Ricoh as a managed print solution provider.
- Previous experience of working with Office365.
- Demonstrable knowledge of licensing a Microsoft software environment.
- Previous experience in hardware/software asset administration.
St. James’s Place is a FTSE 100 Wealth Management company with £89.91bn of client funds under our management. We have grown through the ethos of offering quality, face-to-face wealth management advice and commitment to building trusted and enduring relationships with our clients. We were recently awarded 'Britain's Most Admired Companies - Insurance’ and we are currently recruiting in a number of areas to support our ongoing growth.
How we Reward You
In addition to an attractive salary and eligibility to participate in the discretionary annual bonus opportunities, you will also receive an excellent benefit package including a non-contributory pension, private medical insurance for you and your family, life assurance, equity participation opportunities, and an attractive holiday allowance, to name but a few.
The Charitable Foundation
We are extremely proud of St. James’s Place Charitable Foundation, a grant-making charity where funds are raised and distributed through the St. James’s Place community. St. James’s Place Charitable Foundation has been supporting those in need since 1992, making a positive and lasting difference to people’s lives by awarding grants to charities registered in the UK to assist them in the incredible work they do every day. The Company matches all funds raised or donated, pound for pound.
We have received much recognition for the high quality of advice and service we provide to our clients. Most recently, this has included being voted the: 'Wealth Management Company of the Year' at the City of London Wealth Management Awards 2018, 'Best Private Client Investment Manager’ at the Wealth Adviser Awards 2018 and 'Best Wealth Manager' at the Shares Awards for 2017
How to Apply
To apply for this role please click on the Apply button below.
Thank you for taking an interest in a career with St James’s Place Wealth Management. We are an equal opportunities employer and committed to ensuring all applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
- Asset Management
- Vendor Management
- Access Control
- Stakeholder Management
- User Provisioning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"