Asset Management Administrator
Job Title: Asset Management Administrator
Salary: Competitive + Benefits + Discretionary Bonus
We are pleased to be working with a respected UK wide wealth management firm who are recognised as being specialists in their field. Our client is looking for an Asset Management Administrator to join their team, this is an excellent opportunity for someone with paraplanning experience looking to progress further in their career.
About the role:
As an Asset Management Administrator, you will provide support to Financial Advisers and clients while delivering a high level of customer service.
The position and duties will include:
- Incoming letters: covering all aspects of client instruction and enquiries, including dealing with Solicitors and Personal Representatives
- Withdrawal Requests
- Written communication with clients and third parties
- Client and third party telephone calls
- Explanation of Company literature and information
- Dealing with queries relating to deceased clients on behalf of other departments
- Providing statistics for monthly reporting
- Keep adviser up to date with cases & respond to queries from Advisers
- Accurate and timely data entry on Investment Platform
- Raise cases with Exceptions Team, where relevant, including requesting Tax Statements and checking the Statements prior to sending
- Updating information and processing transfers (joint to sole/ISA to tax) on both Pulse and FNZ platforms
Key Skills/Experienced Required:
You will ideally be working within a similar role, have excellent communication skills at all levels and be a strong team player. You will need to be organised and self-motivated. This firm are committed to your personal growth and provide full and ongoing training.
Due to the nature of the role, you will have strong administrative skills, be highly numerate and analytical. This is a fast paced role which requires a high attention to detail so you must be able to prioritise and effectively manage workloads on a daily basis.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job