NEW VACANCY! FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY!!
Looking for an experienced field sales Asset Finance individual to cover the NORTH EAST, someone who have that "Hunter" instinct, someone who enjoys New Business and is not afraid to go out and get it.
Looking for someone with ideally Hard Asset experience, looking to grow with this well established and forever growing company. My client has an excellent reputation within the industry and this role will be filled fast!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage effective stakeholder relationships in your allocated sales area ensuring their requirements are met.
• Fully manage the sales process and ensure referrals & introductions are of the highest quality.
• Proactively develop new finance business for my clients vehicles & non company equipment to maximise income.
• Work alongside the retail sales teams to identify and develop new business opportunities and increase sales volume.
• Develop effective tactical sales campaigns to improve awareness and drive the sale of my clients vehicles
• Produce management information and document reports as required by your management team.
• Prepare effective and accurate credit proposals that can be handled in a fast and efficient way by the credit team as required.
• You will support the Area Relationship Manager in meeting their regional objectives successfully for the business.
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of technical, legal and internal developments relevant to finance and insurance programmes and implement or recommend necessary and appropriate changes, involvement, and investment by the company.
Other : The Relationship Executive will be expected to live and work within their sales area and will be based from one or more dealer locations. You will be expected to travel as required to meet your business objectives, and some foreign travel may be required. You will attend meetings, conferences, training courses and seminars as required by the business.
Key Competencies / Skills Required:
The Relationship Executive will have or will be expected to gain the following:
• A full clean driving licence.
• The ability to interpret financial and commercial information in the context of my client's short and long term objectives, and where appropriate take or recommend practical actions to keep my client on track to achieve or exceed those objectives.
• The drive and enthusiasm to work remotely in order to fulfil their duties.
• A very good asset finance background and product knowledge and the ability to structure, present and sell asset finance solutions.
• Excellent commercial acumen and the ability to forge strong working partnerships with key people within my client.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications specifically Excel/Word/Outlook and have the ability and be prepared to learn how to use the current Financial Services applications and systems
PLEASE ONLY APPLY should you have all relevant experience, otherwise your application will NOT be processed.
- Field Sales
- Asset Based Finance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'