A leading, independent Asset Finance Company is looking to hire a Business Development Manager due to an increase in business and internal promotion. The Asset Finance Broker will take the lead in maintaining key account relationships and developing new clients for the Company. In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, uncapped bonus scheme plus generous company incentives.
The Company offer organisations, of all sizes, finance options on an extensive range of assets, from IT and vehicles to machinery and office refurbishments. They are well trusted and respected partner to organisations of all shapes and sizes and pride themselves on their financial expertise and ability to deliver the right funding solution.
As the Asset Finance Broker, you will be responsible for:
- Generating leads, converting prospects and efficiently keeping in regular contact with existing prospects
- Working with Marketing in support to generate new opportunities and leads in new verticals
- Arranging and attending meetings with both new and existing clients
- Managing your own portfolio and targets
- Offering a trusted professional, reliable and efficient service across all networks
The candidate for the position must have:
- A proven sales or customer focused track record within the Asset Finance Brokerage industry
- Experience of the SME Marketplace
- A sound understanding of financial accounting practices and credit reports
- Created proposal delivery for consideration by an underwriter
- A UK driving license and access to a car.
In return, the successful candidate for the position of Asset Finance Broker will receive a salary of £35000 with an OTE of £65000, a rewarding working environment and incentive package.
To apply for the position click apply now to send us a copy of your CV.
- Business Development
- Field Sales
- Asset Based Finance
- SME sector
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job