Leicester / Commutable Locations: Rugby, Coventry, Market Harborough, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Kettering, Corby, Peterborough, Nottingham, Burton on Trent, Grantham, Leicestershire,
Salary; £41820.00 to £46203.00
"We are recruiting for our public sector department that manages - Strategic Public Services across a vast local authority setting. As the Asset Data Manager, you will lead a team at the heart of all Asset Data management and collation of budget and building efficiencies data. With over £700 million assets in our portfolio, your role is crucial to MI reporting and budget allocation across our service."
Our Asset Data Manager will be responsible for a team of 8 working on collating information across budget control, running costs, efficiencies and geographic information. You will manage and oversee the department and working processes. In the future you will have responsibility for reviewing and potentially updating our data systems to ensure our expanding asset portfolio is managed appropriately.
Our Asset Manager will be required to;
- Provide leadership and take ownership for the oversight and co-ordination of information gathering, management and analysis of data supporting all areas of Property Services, Projects, Commissions and performance management.
- Manage the Property Asset Management Software systems including developing new data sets with an analytical focus to enable interrogation and reporting. Actively seek innovation and improvements to the PAMS systems and processes to provide high quality data to enhance asset management data.
- Ensure the team have a good understanding of construction estates management and law relating to property, property asset management and data management functions.
- Collect, collate, draft and present reports to the Asset Manager and other stakeholders.
The Asset Data Manager will need to have the following skills and experience;
- Ideally a degree or equivalent level qualification in a relevant field; Quantitative and analytical skills in Information Management or Asset / Land Management.
- Substantial experience at a high level in managing data collection, management analysis and reporting to support strategic and operational asset management either in a commercial or public sector organisation.
- Have previously managed high performing teams.
- Operation and management of Property Asset Management software systems and their application to effective property asset management.
Working for us;
We offer hybrid working. You will be able to split your working week across your home and our office.
- Local Authority Pension Scheme
- Retail local and national discounts
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Career development investment
It is highly likely you would have previously worked in one of the following roles or organisations. Asset Data Manager, Asset Data Analyst, Data Manager - Local Authority, Asset Data Manager - Public Sector, Asset & Data Manager, Data Analyst - Asset Manager, Asset Manager, Commercial Asset Manager, ISO 41001, ISO 9001, Tribal, Concerto, Oracle Fusion, GIS Graphic, Technology Forge, Large Asset Portfolio Local Authority, Public Sector,
- Asset Management
- Budget Management
- Data Analysis
- Data Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'