Asset Control Assistant
We are the contract logistics partner of choice for logistics outsourcing and the management of complex supply chains. Our integrated services include all aspects of logistics planning, control and execution. From point of origin to consumption, we design solutions that turn your logistics operations from a challenge into a substantial competitive advantage.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide support to Asset Manager in relation to Asset Management in Kuehne + Nagel Bicester
warehouses, offices and other Kuehne + Nagel Depot's within GM (South) area.
- Support the Asset Manager with the Control issue, receipt and movements of ATA and GFA Assets for Kuehne + Nagel Bicester.
- Assist with the management of compliance of all Assets in line with maintenance/calibration and inspection requirements.
- Provide information for the setup of supplier contracts and monitor schedules of
- Assist with disposal action as required for assets within the GM (South) remit. Monitor Operational Warehouses ensuring that Assets are quarantined where necessary and 'Red Tag' process implemented.
- Assist in the creation of Investment Appraisals where necessary and setting up of preferred suppliers ensuring value for money is achieved.
- Liaison with internal customers and external agencies, to attend meetings.
- Comply with all instructed Safe Working Practices including the reporting of all accidents/incidents within the workplace.
- Achieve performance standards including accuracy to comply with Quality Systems, Legal Requirements and Audit process.
- Building positive customer relationships and responding constructively to customer requests.
- Undertake tasks as required in support of the Site Services Managers and provision of cover for collective team outputs.
Your Skills and Experience
- Drive and determination in the delivery of Continuous Improvement.
- Strong PC skills - Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Desirable - Understanding of Warehouse requirements.
- Ability to work individually or as part of a team.
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines in an organised and informed manner.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Ability to achieve a high level of accuracy and high attention to detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job