Asset & Configuration Manager
Join our trusted client as an Asset & Configuration Manager. Work for a globally recognised company that has been operating since 1994 is an excellent opportunity to be a part of an established and reputable organisation!
This company has been raising billions of pounds each year for the public good, which makes a meaningful impact on society. As a member of this team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside passionate and dedicated individuals who are committed to making a difference.
What You Can Expect
- Work Type - Permanent
- Salary - £60k
- Location - Watford
- Plus, amazing employee benefits including 3 days in the office per week!
Main Duties as an Asset & Configuration Manager
- Track and manage all hardware assets, including their location, condition, and ownership.
- Ensure that all hardware assets are properly configured and maintained.
- Monitor and manage software licenses to ensure compliance.
- Implement and maintain IT asset management (ITAM) processes to ensure efficient and effective management of all hardware and software assets.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience
- 3+ years of experience as a configuration manager in a 1000+ employee organization
- Experience configuring a wide range of hardware and software.
- ITIL certified.
- Management experience
- Configuration management experience
- CMDB experience
What’s in it For You?
- Up to £60k salary.
- 26 days of annual leave.
- 7.5% pension
For further information on this Asset & Configuration Manager role apply below
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By applying, you confirm you are happy to be added to the Addition mailing list regarding future suitable positions. You can opt out of this at any time simply by contacting one of our consultants.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'