Asset Change Control and Configuration Manager - Poole
Asset Change Control & Configuration Manager - Salary of £44,000 - £52,000 - Poole
Our client, a leading local organisation are currently looking to recruit an Asset Change Control & Configuration Manager to join their team. A HND or HNC level or equivalent in an Engineering discipline is essential for this role.
- Manage the Asset Change and Configuration team
- Ensure appropriate configuration and change management systems are created and implemented, which work effectively and efficiently across the business.
- Manage document and information change control throughout asset lifecycles across the company.
- Ensure documents and records are managed effectively with appropriate access and control measures.
- Work closely with the EAM compliance team and other relevant parties across EAM and the wider company to improve document and record keeping systems and to ensure/support compliance with company Quality Management System (QMS) and external requirements.
- To improve company wide planning, approval and co-ordination of change through liaison with Asset Planning, Materials Planning and other teams.
- Provide support to project teams to ensure configuration and change control is implemented in accordance with requirements.
- Define and maintain Configuration Management Plans (CMPs), and associated processes and work instructions.
- Degree, HND or HNC level or equivalent in an Engineering discipline.
- CMII certified.
- Configuration management experience within a complex production or support environment.
- Analysis, development and improvement of change control and configuration processes.
- Extensive experience with ERP systems (Microsoft AX Dynamics preferred) and Product Lifecycle Management tools.
If you are interested in the Asset Change Control and Configuration Manager role, please submit your CV or contact . Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency
- Configuration Manager
- Asset Change
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"